End-User Device Life-Cycle Management
WBM’s End-user Device Life-Cycle Management service is a multi-faceted program focussing on all aspects of the device life-cycle within a client organization. WBM is focussed on providing our clients with a single-pane of glass for the management of all devices within an environment and overtime this service has expanded to include mobile devices and tablets.
Life-Cycle Management represents to the client an opportunity to leverage the technical expertise, business process, acquisition services, and support services to proactively manage their desktop computing environment. Within WBM, Technology Life-Cycle Management is broken into six distinct phases.
WBM is focussed on providing to our Enterprise clients a service that maximizes their investment in technologies such as Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM). WBM leverages SCCM to create a first class deployment experience including:
- Image life-cycle management
- Application packaging and management
- SCCM administration and reporting
- Zero-touch deployment solutions
Life-cycle management is tailored to reflect the unique needs and capabilities of the client environment. WBM is committed to working with their partners to deliver the most cost-effective, flexible and functional technology environment.
Deploying a life-cycle management solution will allows the client to focus their IT resources away from commoditized technology and towards strategic objectives while providing a positive impact to the bottom line.
- Maximize investment in technologies like SCCM
- A strategy that recognizes the nuances of your organization
- Comprehensive and clearly identified Service Level Agreements
- Focus on the employee experience
- Predictable costs
- Strict adherence to security policies